Thursday, September 11, 2014

Killarney To Dublin and Home


Well it wasn’t easy but once again I got myself on that plane Tuesday morning in Dublin. Leaving is always very hard. I sort of do the leaving in layers. I took the train over from Killarney Monday and checked into the Hilton at the Dublin Airport for my last night in Ireland.   

After a late lunch/ early dinner I got comfortable in my room with my journal entries, the computer slide~ show rolling all my pictures and a glass of wine. It was wonderful watching  all the memories I made this trip, the places I went, the friends I saw on this visit and all the new friends I made.  


I packed those last few things and prayed to God the suitcase would close ~ when it did, I was overwhelmed with the excitement of getting home, home to Denny and my wonderful family whose love and support make it possible to have these amazing times in Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment