Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Couldn't Help But Take It Personally


My friend Emily, who has an apartment here in Killarney for three months and I went to Kenmare this morning. Kenmare is just a pleasant 45 minute bus ride from Killarney Town. We were on a mission to find the Stone Circle just outside of Kenmare ~and we did.
 
There are no words for this wonderful site. There are 16 stones from Kerry and Cork, dating back to 2,200-500 BC which were used for ritual and ceremonial purposes.
 
I know.. Hard to believe stones could be emotional in any way but the sacred energy that rose up to meet me was remarkable~ palpable as it engulfed me. Someone’s spirit was definitely living throughout those grounds.

Take a day to see for yourself. I hope your experience is as enchanting as mine.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment