Sunday, August 17, 2014

It's a Great Day To Be Going To Ireland!

With the Las Vegas weather calling for 105 degrees, I would say it's a great day to be going to Ireland. I'll be leaving this afternoon, arriving in Dublin tomorrow in time for afternoon tea.  I'm looking forward to some cool, misty, cloudy days filled with morning mass, walks along O'Connell and Grafton Streets, St. Stephen's Green, Trinity College and so much more.

The highlight of this trip will be reuniting with all of the dear friends I have made over the  years. After a week in Dublin, I'll be taking the train to Killarney, where I'll spend two weeks.  Last year I even found a Yoga and Zumba class to go to so I'm starting to feel like a local.

I'm hoping you'll travel right along with me as I let you in on the Ireland I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment