Monday, August 18, 2014

Glad To Be In Dublin Again

One of the most beautiful sites I’ve ever seen,
is the landing in Ireland
with its forty shades of green.
 
I love the feeling as I get off the plane and go through customs. I get my suitcase and then hustle out front for the Shuttle. I arrived about 3PM and was at the hotel by 4:30. As always, the reception at the Arlington Hotel was very welcoming. 
 
The room is nice, small but just what I need. After I unpack a few things and set up my computer, I do what I always do on that first day. I go to lunch downstairs at the restaurant and as you can see I have the fish and chips. I like sitting on the terrace, there’s a big window that’s left open to the air. It’s cool, I needed a light sweater and it’s just a great place to eat and watch the people walk by. 

The Arlington is a great place to stay if you're thinking of spending a few days in Dublin.

I think I’ll go downstairs and listen to the music. I can hear the fiddles and flutes all the way up here. 
 
 Glad to be in Dublin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment