Monday, April 27, 2015

Sentimental Journey


Yesterday we went to the Charles Bridge. It is now one of our favorite places to visit in Europe along with Old Town Dubrovnik & St. Stephen's Plaza in Vienna.  Other favorites include: Las Ramblas Street in Barcelona, Piccadilly Circus in London, Grafton Street in Dublin, and Champs-Elysees Boulevard in Paris.  The bridge is alive with artists, painters, musicians, mimes, and other street performers and offers incredible views of the beautiful city of Prague. 

We had lunch at another nice outdoor restaurant, I had the goulash with dumplings and Denny had chicken schnitzel. The food has been good throughout the trip.

On the way back to the hotel it was raining so we were darting in and out of shops. Lucky me, one of them was a jewelry store so I had myself a look. I have been looking throughout the trip hoping to find a charm that would represent one of the countries we had been in. I found a charm of the Charles Bridge.  

So Dad, I hope you were watching as I walked on the ground that your mom and dad walked so many years ago. It meant a lot to me. Isn’t it amazing what we can do when we let our hearts lead the way?  

Now we’re on our way home and I’m hoping Dublin will remember us and forgive us for leaving him so long.We feel lucky to have found Traci Zubka who took such good care of him while we traveled. The pictures she emailed along the way were much appreciated. I hope everyone enjoyed following along on our trip through Central Europe. 
It’s been a real sentimental Journey.















































No comments:

Post a Comment