Friday, September 18, 2015

The Pot Of Gold


Yesterday morning I attended an hour and a half Yoga session with the lovely young woman you see in the pictures below. This Yoga practice was the real thing and as they say, she is the real article. Jenny has studied in an Ashram in India, lives in Killarney and is from Chile. She has a fabulous, unbelievably peaceful setting in her home for the Yoga.

I stayed for a few minutes after everyone left so we could continue our conversation we had started before the session. She asked if I wanted to meet again today for a walk, she had a nice area for walking that she wanted me to see. Of course I accepted, kind of hard to turn down a personalized tour like that.

I met her at the house again this afternoon, which is an easy 10 minute walk from Murphy’s. The door was open and Jenny was busy making a vege drink for the two of us.  She drove us to the Blue Pool Trail and parked the car. We started our walk down the path and into a moss-covered forest, I expected at any moment to see little dancing fairies peeking out from behind the trees.

 I am convinced now, that there are many different worlds we live in; not just different towns or cities, or even countries but worlds within the towns and cities. Just as there are different lifetimes, every experience we have, has a life of its own.

There really isn’t much more I can say. Once again I believe I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves. This beautiful “Blue Pool Trail” is a short drive up Muckross Road, just a few miles from Town Center.

Oh! I walked back to the hotel from Jenny’s house, the skies got dark and I was able to snap a shot of the rainbow.

Killarney truly is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

 

 
 
 









 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment